Breaking Digital Ground

Hello world! 

Post number one, where to start? 

Let's start with the purpose of this blog: I want a place to document my crafting adventures as well as vent (express, be chill Nadaya. They've just met you!) my thoughts about life. 

About me:

My husband, Timm, and I live in North Central Texas. 
Timm, a caucasian male, kissing Nadaya's, a caucasian female, forehead. Timm's arms are wrapped around Nadaya's waist, and Nadaya is looking at the camera.

We've been married for going on three years (woohoo!) and it's been awesome! We have two dogs, Shae and Cade, and a cat, Mavis. These furry children are our world. Yes, there will be stories about them, and many, many pictures. 

Shae:

Shae, a German Shepard mix dog, wearing a pink glittery party hat, looking at the camera with her mouth open.

Cade:

Cade, a catahoula leopard dog, sitting in the grass wearing a white bandana with avocados printed all over it. He is a grayish, brown color with striking bright blue eyes.

Mavis:

Mavis, a tabby cat, laying on a brown floor. She is staring off into the distance, plotting how to take control over the house.

My professional background is in sign language interpretation for the Deaf. I am a certified interpreter for Texas. I currently work for a local university as a disability coordinator for disabled college students. I love my job! I enjoy the challenges and the problem solving that comes with my day to day. I have a bachelor's of science in general management and will start a master's program in social work in August 2020. I have plans for a Ph.D. but dissertation...oh... Time will tell! 

I currently knit, crochet, dabble in cross stitch and recently sewed my first pair of shorts! I hope to be diligent about posting my projects and my progress, and I would love your input! 

Important note:

Oh! My name is pronounced "Nuh-dAY-Uh" not Nadia 😁

Signing off (until I find a cuter way to end a post, lol!)
Nadaya

Comments

Popular Posts